1. This prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to all residents of South Africa aged 18 years or over, excluding the Promoter’s agents, employees and their immediate family, and anyone else professionally connected to this Prize Draw. Proof of name, age and address of persons entering the Prize Draw (each an “Entrant”) may be required to verify identity.
2. By entering this Prize Draw, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Prize Draw runs from Monday 8 May 2017 to Sunday 21 May 2017, a “Relevant Promotional Period”. The winner for the Relevant Promotional Period will be selected on Monday 22 May at 09h00am.
4. To enter the Prize Draw, Entrants must during the Relevant Promotional Period: A) Like the WineSell – Wine & Beverage Promotions Facebook page (found at https://www.facebook.com/WineSell/); B) Share the Competition Entry Post pinned to the top of the page using hashtag #WineSellWin; C) Tag three friends in the shared post that you would like to take to the Wacky Wine Weekend held on 01 - 04 June 2017 at Robertson Wine Valley, Western Cape.
5. Each Entrant may enter the Prize Draw only once during each Relevant Promotional Period. Multiple Facebook accounts may not be used by the same Entrant to enter the Prize Draw more than once.
6. Entrants’ details will be used primarily to administer the Prize Draw as well to notify Entrants by email of WineSell products, promotions, competitions and special offers that may be of interest. In entering the Prize Draw, Entrants consent to receiving such communications.
7. Within 24 hours of the end of the Relevant Promotional Period, one winner shall be selected at random from all complete and eligible entries (the “Winner”).
8. Prize: The prize shall consist of the following (The “Prize”): 4x
tickets to the Wacky Wine Weekend; and
Please note: this Prize does not include any flights, meals, accommodation or transport, so the Winner must be able to get themselves to and from the Wacky Wine Weekend in a responsible and appropriate manner.
9. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for a cash alternative or any other prize. The Promoter (as later defined) reserves the right to substitute any Prize with an alternative prize or prizes of equal or greater monetary value if this is deemed necessary due to reasons beyond the Promoter’s control.
10. The Winner will be notified on Facebook by 10h00am on the day the Relevant Promotional Period closes (“Notification Date”). The Winner must respond with their name, address, email address and telephone number within 24 hours of such notification in order to claim their Prize.
11. Entrants who have not won a Prize will not receive notification that they have not won.
12. Entrants must ensure that the Facebook account they have used to enter is active and valid, and that they are contactable on the same. Entrants are responsible for ensuring their privacy settings allow the Promoter to view their entry, and allow the Promoter to contact that Entrant in the event that they are a Winner.
13. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties.
14. If a Winner chooses not to, or is not able to for any reason, accept the Prize, or is not contactable on the Notification Date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the relevant Prize to an alternative Entrant who shall be selected at random from all remaining correct, complete and eligible entries.
15. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all Entrants and the Promoter reserves the right not to enter into any correspondence with Entrants. Entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
16. The name of the Winner may be published online, including on the WineSell website http://www.winesell.co.za/ and the WineSell Facebook page, and will be available on request from the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 months after the Closing Time.
17. The Winner hereby agrees that the Promoter may use their name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without any remuneration and acknowledge that they may be required to participate in unpaid promotional activity.
18. The Wacky Wine Weekend tickets will be sent to the Winner via courier on receipt of a valid address after the Notification Date, or hand delivered if the Winner resides in Cape Town. The Winner must ensure that they collect the Weekend Passes from the DeWetshof farm. They will not be available at any other farm with the tickets.
19. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any Entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Prize Draw, choice of Winner or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. If the Prize Draw is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant, or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Prize Draw.
21. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Wacky Wine Weekend. By entering, Entrants acknowledge that Facebook and Wacky Wine Weekend bears no responsibility for this Prize Draw and Entrants fully and completely release Facebook and Wacky Wine Weekend from any liability whatsoever arising out of the Prize Draw.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liability, or injury caused by matters relating to this Prize Draw. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the expiration of tickets after they are delivered to the Winner.
23. This Prize Draw, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with South African law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the court of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Prize Draw.
24. Promoter: The Promoter is WineSell – Wine & Beverage Promotions, of Edgemead, Cape Town, South Africa.